Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

On Strike

Pinni hopes I'll bring back the Timothy
I'm exploring the possibility that Pinniped and Cannoli's Timothy hay is causing the chronic cough I've had for several months.  There's over ten pounds of it in the basement, but for now, I've cleared it all out from upstairs.  I purchased some orchard grass, which looks pretty good, but is obviously not up to snuff for the girls.  I'm a little bummed that I gave away the sample of bluegrass I had last month.  They had turned up their nose at it, preferring the Timothy.  At the time, I figured I would never use it.  I hope the guinea pigs that received it are enjoying it.

I swapped out the hay on Monday.  By Wednesday I swore they were hoovering up the leftover Timothy dust from the fleece and totally ignoring the nice long-stemmed hay in the hay rack and the paper tubes.  Even the cardboard seems to be more appetizing!
Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar