Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Letting Go

Just your friendly reminder to declutter your collection 😃

Trash

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 'Deep Sheer Tint' - www.modenmakeup.com
Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer - www.modenmakeup.com

I didn't use these up from the 2016 Makeup Use-Up and their formula has changed. Seems like I never did a finale post for that challenge 😳 well ummm, I'm pretty sure I threw away those M.A.C Pro Longwear Lip Pencils as well. Yeah, I definitely did.

Passing on

M.A.C Extra Dimension Skinfinish 'Shaft of Gold'

Follow The Moden Makeup Marketplace if you want to know when new or slightly used products are available for amazing prices.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation 'Rich' and M.A.C Studio Fix Concealer 'NC45'
Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation 'Rich' and M.A.C Studio Fix Concealer 'NC45' - www.modenmakeup.com

The Tarte foundation was too red and once the M.A.C concealer packaging fell apart I just couldn't be bothered.

March 2018 Nail Polish Declutter - www.modenmakeup.com

Check out my Instagram for nail polish swatches.

2017 Eye Products Declutter - www.modenmakeup.com
2017 Eye Products Declutter - www.modenmakeup.com

The scent of that Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal changed so I had to throw it away. Everything else I was barely using so it was best to let them find new homes 😆

What have you decluttered recently? What's your least used type of makeup product? (Mine is eyeshadow.) Let us know in the comments.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar