Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I have made some new lovely, jubbly jewellery!

Today has been a productive day as I have made a few new jewellery items. As the majority of my lovely shop consists of fun, quirky items, I thought I'd create a couple of 'on trend' pieces. Peace signs seem to be the 'in thing' at the moment so I thought I'd create a couple of pieces which involved peace signs. 

Here's what I made...

Peace Sign Friendship Bracelet - £1.50

Angel Wing Friendship Bracelet - £1.50

Cross Friendship Bracelet - £1.50

Wishbone Friendship Bracelet - £1.50

Peace Sign Necklace - £2.00

Beans On Toast Ring - £5.50

Not to blow my own trumpet but Rock 'n' Rose sell friendship bracelets for £9.00 each, I'm selling similar bracelets for £1.50 each...YAY! 

If any of you would like to order any of my lovely jewellery then head over to my shop!

Thanks for reading!
:)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar