and so little time.
I have recently developed this horrific back-ache in my lower back.
I have never had a back ache before-
It started 3 weeks ago and has not given up.
OUCH.
It wears on me...
and can distract me like so many other things.
Yesterday was Sunday {I take Sunday and Mondays off}
and I unplugged....
my phone, computer, and stayed in bed after I took a walk.
{thinking exercise might work it out}
It did not help.
Today is my 'day 2' of my time off from my work week.
I have to get with the party planners for the up-coming
American Cancer Society of Boca Raton's Big Gala in April.
I have taken on the job of planning and the set design of it all.
I am very happy to do so.
You can certainly say that I am honored and excited about the theme;
'A Nite in Paris'.
It is right up my alley!!!!
This is where the image comes in....
I just have to tell myself to slow down and
take it easy.
I don't want to get frazzled and drive off with my wallet or laptop
on the hood of my car.
Can you relate to a time
when you were thinking of where you were going...
rather than where you were?
I need to look down at mt feet occasionally
to focus on where I am!!!

0 Yorumlar