How delicious this is. How instantly it all comes back, like breathing, the rocking weaving rhythm of holding a tiny human hot water bottle. That tiny human, falling asleep right there in the spot where the heart beats. Her heart, my heart , the heart of humanity, the beat goes on (thank you Cher, ear worm) but you know what I mean- Babies optimism, what a lovely way to spend a birthday, wouldn't you say.
Life.
This is Solstice Flora, ready for a chilly winter evening. OMG she is so damned cute- I am just a puddle.
Erik phoned last night to say that he could not come up for Christmas- he is ill, NOT covid according to the quicky test, but too sick to come up and hug us. Plus the weather is supposed to be winterish by Sunday., and then the deep deep freeze on it's way to settle in for a few days.
Travel is not advised. Good thing I had not yet changed the sheets.
I managed to pawn off all of the Christmas goodies onto Emily. You know, sometimes when plans are being made you have a little wormy feeling that they are not going to pan out. I felt that way before
Erik phoned. Of course it is a disappointment but not a surprise.
Trust yourself, your intuition! That is what my tarot card said this morning, Kim called with two cards to read to me.
They were both pretty great , so on we go , into the new year with wonderful prospects from tarot cards, ha-ha trust science, y'all...

0 Yorumlar