Last night, while the 3 oldest choirs were singing the last song, "My Savior, My God" I started to sob. I hid it the best I could, then when they finished, I moved over to sit by Becky, and said "I forgot my tissue" as I grabbed a few. I glanced at her and saw she was crying too. I handed her a tissue. Just then one of the dads who had done a bit of speaking last night, started to talk about us and we realized that they had planned a bit of a sweet farewell for us.
Beautiful bouquets of flowers and fun gift cards! Lots of tears. Precious thank you's. These families are so special to me.
When I got home, I wanted to put my flowers in water right away. As I undid the bouquet, I realized there were so many beautiful flowers, I could make two arrangements. So I did just the roses, and then one with the country style flowers.
They are perfect and as I enjoy them this week, I will be remembering their thoughtfulness and love.

0 Yorumlar