Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bedtime Bestiary, pt 7




And so January comes to an end; I missed some days but mostly met my goal of sitting down for at least half an hour a day and drawing something, even if it was just my eraser or a photo in a magazine.

These three critters were the most complex bits I completed. The red stag started out as leftover acrylic paint on a sketchbook page. The javelina is a watercolor attempt done with my travel paint set at a coffee shop; reference was a photo of one of the local javvies who regularly traipse through our yard on their pointy rounds.

The gouache fox at top is the only true 'bedtime' beastie; I finished him last night at one in the morning. I haven't stayed up that late to paint in years. Nice to know I can still pull a late-nighter!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar